200g white chocolate (2 regular bars cooking chocolate, keep separate)
3 large eggs
3/4 cup castor sugar
1tbsp vanilla paste
125g plain flour
1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and prepare a 20 to 23 cm brownie tin. (I don’t have one so I normally line my rectangular tin with greaseproof paper and use some lightly scrunched up foil fill in the extra volume and cut it down to brownie size)
2. Cut up the butter into squares, place into a microwaveable bowl and microwave gently (This usually means turn on till you hear frying sounds, turn off and stir.. repeat the process).
3. Break up the first 100/125g bar of white chocolate into the melted butter, stir and place into the microwave for 20 seconds. Depending on your microwave power, 20 seconds may be too much or too little time, simply adjust to suit. Remove from oven, stir, then place back into microwave and repeat the process till chocolate has melted. This doesn’t have to be perfectly smooth. Set aside.
4. Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add the warm melted buttery chocolate lava and continue to whisk till it looks like custard.
5. Cut and fold the flour and chopped white chocolate pieces into the batter. Pour the batter into the baking pan. Top with the blueberries. You may push a couple into it, but not too much.
6. Bake for 40 minutes till blonde 🙂 Allow to cool in the tin before removing and cutting into brownie sized rectangles.