55g packet of peppery rocket
110d pomegranate seeds
100g char grilled artichoke (about 1/2 store bought jar)
6 small to medium easy peelers (mandarin or clementine)
1. Wash and pat dry the rocket leaves and place onto salad dish
2. Peel the mandarins and cut into halves, then into quarters
3. Slice the artichokes into bite sizes if you prefer smaller pieces. Throw onto salad platter along with the mandarins.
4. Sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds.
5. Dress simply with a balsamic vinegrette or something with a little more spice.